Sunday, September 21, 2008

And baby makes 4!





Hello Everyone. Meet Nathan Scott Almquist, born August 26, 2008 at 10:32 a.m. What a perfect day! Nathan joined us at the perfect time -- 3 weeks early and before Hurricane Ike visited the the gulf coast.

I am currently on maternity leave from Stroller Strides...and missing it very much, though between sleepless nights and almost hourly feedings, it's nice to have the break.

So, here are some photos of the newest edition, as well as his big brothe Gavin. What a perfect little team the two make. I foresee a future of fun!

~Ami

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Glad to see the update! So cute!

-Val

Elizabeth said...

oh Ami, your boys are too cute! I miss my NW Houston SS friends!
Elizabeth

Mary Glenn said...

I love the pic of you and the boys!!!