Thursday, May 14, 2009

Oooops...

My resolution failed...it's been a while since I've blogged...but now I am blogging about not blogging, so all is good. =)

My boys are growing oh-so-fast. Nathan just cut his 1st two teeth and is trying to crawl. Gavin is beginning to talk like crazy and will be starting school this fall! So exciting.

Stroller Strides (is still my life!) is going great. The summer heat is approaching, but we have such a great group of moms -- we can take on the heat, LOL!

My friends and I started a running club - Moms on the Run - and we are having a ton of fun. We began with 12 moms training for a 5k. We are now 6-weeks into our training and the moms are doing great! They all just ran their first 3 mile run tonight. Whoohoo! =)

And, I've made the committment to RUN AGAIN! Only this time, a full marathon in Houston this coming January. 26.2 miles baby...here I come.

Here are some pics of the boys and friends. I hope you enjoy!!

~Ami


1 comment:

Angie said...

Love the pictures! The one of the three of you is so awesome. And look at those boys grin in the bottom one - too cute.

I have been meaning to come out and try stroller strides too. Soon.